Our training programs are accredited with the National Skill Development Council and have their seal of approval. After the successful completion of training at our academy, successful guards are awarded a qualifying certificate from a government body.
The National Skill Development Corporation India (NSDC) was setup as a one of its kind, Public Private Partnership Company with the primary mandate of catalysing the skills landscape in India. NSDC is a unique model created with a well thought through underlying philosophy based on the following pillars:
- Create: Proactively catalyse creation of large, quality vocational training institutions.
- Fund: Reduce risk by providing patient capital. Including grants and equity.
- Enable: the creation and sustainability of support systems required for skill development. This includes the Industry led Sector Skill Councils.
The main objectives of the NSDC are to:
- Upgrade skills to international standards through significant industry involvement and develop necessary frameworks for standards, curriculum and quality assurance
- Enhance, support and coordinate private sector initiatives for skill development through appropriate Public-Private Partnership (PPP) models; strive for significant operational and financial involvement from the private sector
- Play the role of a “market-maker” by bringing financing, particularly in sectors where market mechanisms are ineffective or missing
- Prioritize initiatives that can have a multiplier or catalytic effect as opposed to one-off impact.
More on NSDC at this link > https://www.msde.gov.in/nationalskilldevelopmentcorporation.html